The benefits also translate to real gains through the morale of workers and their productivity and decrease the rate of absence because of illness or complaints because of injury.
• They stimulate blood circulation and provide for the cramps;
• reduce fatigue and decrease the number of industrial accidents;
• Increase safety in the workplace;
• Improve the working environment and promote job satisfaction.
• They reduce the absence rate due to illness
• They favor an increase in productivity and possibly make a profit